- Uninterrupted operation of PCQ since 1986
- Coordinating Laboratory for the "European Surveys on Drugs of Abuse Testing", 1993-94-96, funded by the EU
- Coordinating Laboratory for the Quality Control Programme for laboratories that analyse drugs of abuse of the French Society of Analytical Toxicology (SFTA), 1990 to 2000
- Reference Laboratory and technical consultant for the Inter Collaborative Exercises-ICE (UNDCP). This is an external quality control programme with a worldwide presence
- Coordinating Laboratory for the Project "Aladin 2002: Analytical laboratories for antidoping control: international network for external quality assessment" 2001-2003, funded by the EU. This is a project for the development of an external quality control programme with worldwide presence for laboratories performing antidoping control. It adheres to the International Standard ISO Guide 43.
- It has been accredited by ENAC as an Assay Laboratory (accreditation number 239/LE485) according to ISO 17025 for the analysis of drugs of abuse and medications in biological fluids including eight quantitative procedures used to quantify drugs of abuse in urine
- Accredited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) since 2004
- Accredited by the International Olympic Committee since 1985.
- Responsible for antidoping control in the Olympic and the Special Olympic Games of 1992, Pan-American Games of 1991 and 1995, and Asian Games of 1998.
- Accredited by the Association of Official Racing Chemists (AORC) since 1994
- Fulfilling the requirements of ISO Guide 43-1 (Proficiency testing by interlaboratory comparisons. Part 1: Development and operation of proficiency testing schemes).
Secretaria: Mª José Herrera
93 316 05 55
Doctor Aiguader 88